Friday, November 11, 2011

Halloween & Fall!


Sweet Tilda!

This is my fall version of Magnolia.  My printed paper is from Memory Box.  The flowers are paper flowers that I colored with co-ordinating Copic markers so that they would match.  They're held on with a Ladybug red brad from Doodlebug Designs.  Bottom right corner has three black jewels also from Doodlebug Designs.

(Please forgive the vertical lines in the photo.  Apparently I had my Ott light too close to the camera.)



Edwin





Magnolia's Edwin as Dracula for Halloween.  How scary is that?!  The spiderweb image is also from Magnolia.  The spider is from Jolee.  The brads are from, of course,  Doodlebug Designs.   I also used my Spica clear glitter marker on the spiderweb for a little sparkle. 


Scary Halloween gate





The paper I used here is also from Memory Box.  I stamped my image with VersaMark ink and used Zing black embossing powder.  The large image is from Stampendous.






Till in Fall Leaves






A tumble in the leaves is the best way to usher in the fall!  Tilda seems to be having a great deal of fun! Although it didn't come out on the photo, the orange, gold, and red leaves are colored with a Spica clear glitter marker.
(Again, with the lines...so sorry!)



No comments:

Post a Comment