Sunday, January 22, 2012

Some New Cards!

Special Delivery
There She Goes Stamps


Valentine's Day is almost here!  Nothing says Happy Valentine's Day like hearts spilling out of the mailbox.  This mailbox stamp is from There She Goes  and is called Special Delivery.  This is a simple card with a little bling on the hearts and on the red hearts on the background paper.  A little clear Spica marker goes a long way!  The background paper is from Doodlebug Designs.








I do love my clear Spica glitter marker!








Also.....

Mad Rider
Art Impressions

I have found some really cute and funny stamps by Art Impressions (A.I.)!  The Girlfriends line is awesome.  I will post some of them soon.  This little lady is called Mad Rider from A.I..  She kind of reminds me of my sister...and my sister's cat, Callie!  I also found some pretty wild background paper for her from Basic Grey's Lauderdale paper pack!


Sick Bug
Whipper Snapper



This little guy is Sick Bug from Whipper Snapper stamps.  Whipper Snapper has such cute images, but unfortunately they are not an Angel company.  Although, I don't really sell my cards at craft fairs or anything, I do sell them to my friends for $1 to cover my supply costs.  But, I guess these cards will have to remain for personal use.  But he's still very cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment